How to Make a Spring Wreath Using Dollar Tree Materials
Spring is the perfect time to make a wreath for the front door. Dollar Tree has some great materials for you to create your own spring wreath. There are a lot of different materials that you can use, but I chose a dollar store wreath because it was easy and cheap. You can also make this wreath as an easter egg wreath or a wall wreath if you want to change up the look. Making this spring wreath takes less than 15 minutes and will be on your door in no time! What you need:
- Wreath from dollar store or craft store-Pine cones
- Dollar Tree (or any pine cones for a different look)
- Small artificial flowers and leaves
- Dollar Tree-Green felt
- Dollar Tree
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Red ribbon
- Scented Yankee Candle-Insert a candle in the wreath for extra decoration
- Eyelash curler -Hot glue gun
- Scissors Directions:
1. Take the wreath and hot glue a green felt leaf onto the bottom.
2. Take one pine cone, hot glue it to the bottom of the wreath and then add two more pine cones on top of it (the last should be a bit higher than the others). Some people like to place flowers in between their pine cones but I find they get in the way.
3. Take a small green felt bow and attach it to the second pine cone to make it a pine cone wreath hanger.
4. Take your spools of wire, hot glue one onto each side of the wreath so that they are evenly spaced equal distance apart on each side.
5. Take your wire hanger and attach one end to the top of each spool.
6. Take some green felt strips and hot glue them to the tops of each spool so that it forms a neat little triangle shape with each wire hanger on top of it (it should look like a full bow ).
7. Take your ribbon and tie it to the back of each spool of wire so that you are able to hang the wreath.
8. Take a small piece of fabric and hot glue it onto the front of each spool so that they form a triangle shape (similar to what was done on step 6).
9. Take your scrap piece of fabric, tie a knot at the top, and use it as a bow.
10. Attach your bow to the back of one spool (so that it is hidden) and hang your wreath on the wall.
11. Repeat steps 9-10 three more times so that you have four bows and are able to hang two wreaths on each side of the door.
Easter Egg Wreaths You Can Make with Dollar Tree Materials
Easter is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with a fun craft? Dollar Tree has a wide selection of Easter materials you can use to make your own easter egg wreaths.
Dollar Tree’s easter egg wreaths are easy and affordable. You can also use other materials from the dollar store to make these wreaths. If you want, you can even change up the colors and patterns in order to create your own unique wreath.
If you’re looking for an easy Easter basket idea, try making these DIY Easter basket ideas that require minimal time and effort.
How to Decorate a Dollar Tree Spring Wreath
Dollar Tree is a popular store in the US. They have everything from food to furniture and decorations. In this article, we will be talking about the best ways on how to decorate your Dollar Tree spring wreath.
There are many different ways to decorate your Dollar Tree spring wreath but we will focus on the main decoration ideas that you can use for your home. The first thing that you should do is think about what kind of flowers or plants you want to put inside of it. You can either go with flowers or plants that are in season or choose a mixed variety from Dollar Tree’s large selection of artificial flowers and plants, which includes roses, tulips, sunflowers, daisies and more! There are many different ways to decorate a Dollar Tree spring wreath, but we will focus on the main decoration ideas that you can use for your home.The first thing that you should do is think about what kind of flowers or plants you want to put inside of it. You can either go with flowers or plants that are in season or choose a mixed variety from Dollar Tree’s large selection of artificial flowers and plants
Dollar Tree Crafts for Kids and Adults
Dollar Tree Crafts for Kids and Adults is an online store that offers a wide range of craft kits for kids and adults.
The company has over 1,000 craft kits in their collection. These kits can be found in every price range, from $1 to $15. The company offers Easter-themed crafts for kids and adults, as well as a variety of other themes like Christmas and Halloween.